Memang cantik & terbaik pun !
JOM LAYAN TENGOK....
JOM LAYAN TENGOK....
7. Loch Lomond- Scotland
If you like nothing but the freshwater lakes, the Loch Lomond is going to attract you the most. This is a large lake and since it is situated in Scotland, it has been named Loch Lomond. (In Scottish, Loch means lake.) Situated in the central part of the Scotland region, this lake partitions it into two parts- the highlands of the central Scotland and the lowlands of the central Scotland. What makes this lake all the more interesting is that there are a large number of other islands within this lake. For those who are fond of boating or any other kinds of water sports, this lake poses a beautiful opportunity. Various tourists from across the globe visit this lake for the boating purpose only. This lake is romantic as well. This lake is also awarded as the 5th greatest natural wonder by the Radio Times.
6. Sheosar Lake- Deosai Plains, Pakistan
If you want green plains around a beautiful lake, you must visit the Sheosar Lake situated in Pakistan. The water of this lake is the clearest one you can imagine and there is always a cool breeze around the lake which makes the people sitting along soothe and calm their souls and refresh their minds. This lake is situated somewhere in the north Pakistan and it is a large lake comparatively.
5. Peyto Lake- Canada
Can you imagine of a lake named after a tourist guide? Yes you are thinking right. The lake Peyto is one such lake and it is named after Bill Peyto, a guide in Canada. Why is it that most beautiful lakes are situated in the national parks only? This may be because inside a national park, you feel all the more closer to the Mother Nature. The Baniff National Park is the national park that surrounds this lake. The water that comes into this lake is the water of the Peyto glacier which is situated just alongside. Hence, you can imagine how clear the water of this lake would be. The water is so much clear that it sparkles.
4. Lake Como- Bellagio,Italy
A lake that is fed by the waters from the melting glaciers can be assumed to be the clearest of all the lakes in the world. And that is why; the ALke Como situated in Italy is regarded is the clearest one of the world. Also, the depth of this lake is 400 m which makes it one of the deepest one. Elite class people are a great fan of this lake due to the royal feeling it provides to the people. The shores are surrounded by houses which are owned by many popular celebrities.
3. Shangrila Lake- Skardu, Pakistan
On the 3rd position in our list of the top 10 world’s most beautiful lakes, we have the lake Shangrila, which is situated in Pakistan. The breath-taking beauty of this lake is mainly due to the sparking water of this lake. All the cottages surrounding the Shangrila Lake could be seen forming their images in the clear water of this lake. According to some recent reports, this lake is considered as a famous honeymoon spot for the couples worldwide. The beauty of this lake has rendered it the popular name of “heaven on earth.” The beauty of this lake could be determined itself from this fact.
2. Dal Lake- Kashmir, India
If you go to a beautiful city, everything there would seem beautiful to you. Such is the case with the Dal Lake. This lake is situated in Srinagar, Kashmir. As the beauty of this place is known worldwide, nothing much needs to be said about the beauty of the Dal Lake. Tourists from all over the world visit here and regard this lake as the jewel in the crown of Kashmir. Shalimar Garden and the Nishant garden are the two famous gardens situated in this lake.
1. Lake Geneva- Switzerland and France
On the top of our list of the world’s top 7 most beautiful lakes, we have Lake Geneva. This lake is situated in Switzerland and France. When you travel all through the Western Europe, this is the largest lake you can find and it is the most beautiful as well. Switzerland houses around 60% part of this lake and France houses the other 40% part. The crescent shape of this lake looks all the more beautiful and attracts tourists from all over the world. The popular water sport of Yacht racing is held here.
( N3 AUTO PUBLISH )